[Towertalk] split feed antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] split feed antennas
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:26:36 +0200
If you don't mind a single band device, then put two quarterwave 75 ohm
lines, each one in series with each antenna line at the before the T; if SWR
is good, then also the power is spliting reasonably well.
The benefit of impedance transformers used as power dividers is wide band,
if loads are dissimilar the power doesn't split as one might desire as well
as SWR won't be good.
Power dividers, I mean those with four ports and the dummy load just cure
SWR if loads are not equal.

73,
Mauri I4JMY