[Towertalk] Stacking 205 Hy Gains

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Stacking 205 Hy Gains
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider (N3RR))
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:49:57 -0500
Jeff,

A good start is my website: www.erols.com/n3rr
There's much more to learn, but take a look at my 205s and the gain curves I
have on my website.

Also, we'll need more info about where the lower guys are located on your
tower.  Can you put the upper 205 at 100 feet above ground, say on a mast
extending up 9 feet above your tower?  I have the stack at 50/100 feet.
Look at the model I show on my site.
Then ask more questions.

Bill, N3RR