[Towertalk] Grips vs. Clamps (was Huh?!?)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Grips vs. Clamps (was Huh?!?)
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:19:10 -0400
Unfortunately, as of a few months ago when I last spoke with them, PLP
no longer sells direct - even full boxes.  Now they want you to go
through a dealer.  When I tried this, the price Graybar (the PLP-
recommended dealer) quoted was significantly higher than PLP's direct
price and the dang dealer did not even stock the grips so would only
sell whole boxes.  Not much of a dealer IMO.

Since I had purchased from PLP in the past, they granted me one final
direct order which I took advantage of, but now...?

Mike N2MG