[Towertalk] Service drop danger

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Service drop danger
From: n2rd@arrl.net (Rajiv Dewan, N2RD)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:16:08 -0500
There is yet another possibility that may allow you to "eat the cake
and have it too."

The idea is to construct the 80m loop in two section on either side of
the service line and connect the two halves ideally using shorting
stubs or just wires that go below the service line for a short
distance. This could be done using insulators and ropes.  This way you
would just have a rope above the service line.

Regards,

Rajiv, N2RD