[Towertalk] Power ground rod driver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Power ground rod driver
From: N5BSD@arrl.net (John von Gonten)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:10:34 -0600
Here is another approach that is about half the cost
http://www.remdriver.com/ground-rod-drivers.htm

Or this one, same general concept just a few different models
http://www.demrk.com/Ground.htm

And the last one that is a complete tool

http://www.condux.com/products/aerial/dddrvr.htm
(this one is probably the one I like best as far as this type of tool
goes)

But if you have access to a DeWalt or Black & Decker Hammer Drill there
are a couple bits that fit the
Spline for these drills that allow driving ground rods with them. And
speaking from experience working
With this type drill going thru slab foundations for termite work, I
would whole heartedly recommend
Using the drill if you have access to one, the bit is 50 or 60 and is
available from Grainger or a few other
Suppliers.

Just my 2 cents worth, or maybe it is like 10 cents.

| WEB   : http://www.rblprd.com  |
| WEB2  : http://n5bsd.dyndns.ws |