[Towertalk] Power ground rod driver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Power ground rod driver
From: N5BSD@arrl.net (John von Gonten)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:43:26 -0600
I agree, I like one I found it was basically an adapter to the fence
post driver, forget how much it cost but
Was used with a standard fence post tool to drive them, but for the
money I will go with the Spline Bit tool and Barrow said B&D Hammer
Drill when I need to drive my next few ground rods.  It is really
helpful having
A PCO (Pest Control Operator) as a friend that happens to do termite
work and has the right tools to do that. :)