[Towertalk] Force 12 good service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 good service
From: rmurad@superig.com.br (Roger)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 02:47:02 +0000
Force 12 provided me good information. I have some corroded U-bolts and
saddles on my 3-year-old C-3 ...see http://igspot.ig.com.br/rmurad/
The U-bolts and saddles are not stainless steel.

I wrote to Force12, got a quick reply. Further E-Mails brought
specifications and dimensions. Very helpful. I did not buy the replacement
U-bolts/saddles from Force12 as I thought it would be easier to buy them
locally ... but still haven't found exact replacements here. It is not so
easy as one may think.

Roger, PY1OL