[Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators
From: msole@loxinfo.co.th (Martin Sole)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:50:03 +0700
Have had two G800 SDX rotators, one in UK turning a 3el trapped
tribander and one here turning a 2 el quad. Both have performed
excellently and are quick. I particularly like the 450 degree rotation.
A friend had one turning a Cushcraft X9 but that was a bit too much and
it stripped the gears, they are only nylon. Now that I have the X9 I
have aquired a T2X but will be keeping the G800 for other uses.

Martin, HS0ZED