[Towertalk] Ham M slippage?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ham M slippage?
From: w8aef@worldnet.att.net (Paul Playford)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:31:12 -0000
Sorry, I have not been following this thread but I had the same problem a
year or so ago with my T2X.  The brake wedge was sticking in the released
position.  I tried various lubricants without success, replacing the wedge
cured it.  I also dressed the wedge with a file (in addition to hanging the
rotor from the mast) and now it does not stick in the engaged position
either.

de Paul, W8AEF