[Towertalk] Re: 100M-long boom Yagi for 20M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: 100M-long boom Yagi for 20M
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:04:18 +0100
Yes remember working W6TSW all the time back then, he had a
big signal indeed, beacme SK a few years ago I think.
However, 16 dBi can be obtained quite easy with a 2 yagi stack.
Also remember back in the late 60´ties or early 70´ties there
was a big rotary 12 el Yagi in California (think it was 12 el),
think his call was WA6ZZK or something close. He had a monster
signal but he wasn´t only runing a monster antenna he had a
monster linear amplifier also, there are rumours of some very
very big numbers, maybe someone have more info?

73 Jim SM2EKM