[Towertalk] Exterior wall feedthroug

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Exterior wall feedthroug
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:55:23 -0800
4" dryer vent is my favorite.  Cost, about $3.  Keeps water out:  Yes.  Will
pass any number of standard coaxial and rotor cables, from one to about 20:
Yes.  Builder already has hole saw that size to make installation in about
30 seconds: Yes.

WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill