[Towertalk] Ham IV vs. Ham M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ham IV vs. Ham M
From: rmurad@superig.com.br (Roger)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:24:40 +0000
Jon,
I see that you already got a lot of good info on this subject, but if you
would like some close up digital pictures of the HAM-M, just E-Mail me.
I've just disassembled mine for maintenance and took seventeen photos. The
rotor is still dismounted - I will finish the job tomorrow.

Format of the files is JPG, data type is RGB true color (24 bit),
resolution is 120 pixels/inch, dimensions are 1600 X 1200 pixels. Each file
is around 800KB. This can be reduced - but picture dimensions would have to
be reduced too.

73 de Roger - PY1OL