[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Explorer 14

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Explorer 14
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 22:40:04 2003
I have commented on the Exp 14 many times here but I cant say there are too
many
times I can say what a great beam it is.     Performs up to the level of the
TH5
and has terriffic front to back.     Its computer designed to perfection.
I think I
would put it up to most beams and win.     No its not a TH7 but is sure can
run
a good race against one.     You will like that antenna and its rugged to
boot.
I have never talked to a Exp 14 owner who didnt feel like I do!

By the way up here in Mpls the Exp 14 goes for $250 to $300.

73
Mike
K0BUD
Minneapolis
(Its 8 degrees here and thats warm compared to recent days!)