[TowerTalk] Omni Directional Hor. Pol. VHF Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Omni Directional Hor. Pol. VHF Antennas
From: bjtatum@ev1.net (Byron Tatum)
Date: Tue Feb 4 11:49:57 2003
Hello-
    I have not paid close attention to the types of VHF omni-directional
horizontally polarized antennas on the market now. I would like to place one
of each { 144, 222, 432 } on a smaller separate mast for beacon monitoring,
can anyone suggest a good model and source for it. I remember the old
Cushcraft " Big Wheel " and did not realize it has been out of production. I
was thinking along the lines of this type antenna.
 Thank you, Byron WA5THJ.