[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Need engineering calcs for Tri-Ex W-67 (or W-51)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need engineering calcs for Tri-Ex W-67 (or W-51)
From: (Tom Anderson)
Date: Thu Feb 13 14:09:13 2003

If you don't get the blueprints for the W-67, I've got them for a W-51. 
An Office Depot near me makes large blueprint copies.

Tom, WW5L

Rick Stoneking wrote:
> All,
> I have now gotten the official word from my township that I need the calcs
> and a PE seal on them for my tower permit.  So, I am hoping that somebody
> out there has a copy of the original calculations done by Tri-Ex for the
> W-67 tower.  I am willing to pay for a copy (or pay more for the original
> documents if someone wants to sell them) so that I can then take them to a
> NJ PE and get him to review and put his seal on.  If somebody has the W-51
> calcs I am willing to pay for a copy of those if I can not get the W-67
> drawings.
> I have also been trying to get in touch with Karl Tashjian of Tashjian
> Towers, but he has not responded to several emails and I have not managed
> to catch him by phone (still trying).
> Thanks in advance to all that reply.
> 73 de W2RDS
> Rick
> _______________________________________________
> See:  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless 
> Weather Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any 
> questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.
> _______________________________________________
> TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>