[TowerTalk] G5RV or ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] G5RV or ?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 10:42:26 2003
For starters, look at the antenna patterns for a G5RV and
80 Meter Dipole when used on higher bands in any ARRL
Antenna Book or Handbook.

I use a 20M dipole fed with ladderline which has a figure 80 pattern
from 10 thorugh 30 meters to supplement several 80M dipoles by
filling in the pattern nulls of the 80M dipoles on the WARC bands.

Tom  N4KG