[TowerTalk] Pair of Cushcraft X-9's for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pair of Cushcraft X-9's for sale
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:20:38 2003
As soon as the WX improves enough to get to it I am planning on removing my
two stack of X-9's and offering them for sale. They are in perfect condition
(currently in use) and I have a fair number of spare parts salvaged from
another X-9. They are still full of new countries! Price is 1K firm for the
pair. Think local pickup.
Howard..K2HK

ARRL Life Member
A1 OP Club