[TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you
From: htodd@twofifty.com (Hisashi T Fujinaka)
Date: Mon Mar 3 17:08:05 2003
Uh, someone putting up 150 ft of tower should know a little better than
to use the wrong anchors.

A short coment about, "I can't believe he used mobile home tie-down
anchors," isn't that rude. In fact, I can't believe it either. It's not
ridiculing, it's along the lines of, "You did WHAT?" when you know you
did something that got you in that situation.

As far as the golden rule goes: if I do something stupid, I expect my
friends to point it out for years. I also expect them to be partly to
blame, since they're around when I do stupid things.