[TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Mar 3 21:13:24 2003
And to tailend on Bill's remarks....

....having Towertalk keeps there from being more poor choices made when
towers are installed... tnx K7LXC for probably avoiding some of those
potentially life threatening errors of judgement.

Towertalk ain't about putting someone down it is about sharing ideas so
as a whole all our installations are less expensive/better
quality/safer/easier all the things all of us strive for, eh?

73,

Jim, K4OJ

...54 days until the Florida QSO Party - be there!