[TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat Mar 29 19:37:04 2003
When I lived in Homestead, FL I did this...

The ground there is coral - or - oolite - it is too hard to dig with a
pick and shovel and you have to use something mechanical.... it is plain
olde hard!

Because of this there are a lot of company's that drill holes for
landscaping, etc....

It was a joy watching the guy bore the clean holes in the ground.

I also used elevated guy anchors so you would not get decapitated

The only thing easier than that wa watching the ready-mix truck fill up
the holes.

NEVER AGAIN will I seat this kind of work - unless you are in training
for the Navy Seals have somebody else make ur holes for you!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Heah - only 28 days until the Florida QSO Party, check it out at:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp