[TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun Mar 30 22:43:32 2003
THE SHAPE THAT WILL CONTAIN THE MOST AREA FOR A GIVEN PERIMETER IS A
CIRCLE, and why its area to perimeter ratio is greatest.

That is also why every now and then you get some smart arse architect
who tries to build a high rise that looks like a roll of paper towels on
end!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida QSO Party is 27 days away - check it out at:
http://www.qsl.net/fqp