[TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?
From: na4m@arrl.net (Phil Duff)
Date: Fri Apr 4 18:37:50 2003
Something to keep in mind is that many older housing developments may have
more liberal or no CC&R's regarding antennas.

It just varies all over the map but as a general rule many of the newer
developments will be CC&R antenna unfriendly.   Don't rely entirely on a
realtor to provide the entire CC&R picture in many cases.

It might be worth it to procure a copy of ARRL's book that deals with many
of these issues:

Antenna Zoning for the Radio Amateur
By Fred Hopengarten, K1VR

73 Phil NA4M