[TowerTalk] dumb question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] dumb question
From: gtucker@bostoneng.com (G.E. Tucker)
Date: Fri Apr 11 17:12:29 2003
I've got the Yaesu G-450A rotor and am looking at the User Manual common to
this rotor and the G-650A and G-1000A. There (page 1) an optional part GL-33
is mentioned, a 'mast adjustment plate' that you can add to get up to the
specified minimum mast OD of 1.89 inches for the rotor (only 450A/650A are
mentioned).

I suppose you could make your own plate(s) too. Perhaps someone else on this
list has used this optional part or has made their own, and can advise.

73 George W5VU