[TowerTalk] Thanks K7LXC!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks K7LXC!
From: na9d@speakeasy.net (Jon Ogden)
Date: Sat Apr 12 13:35:39 2003
Thanks to Steve for suggesting using a clove hitch for attaching a pulley to
a mast.

I just took down my old TA-33 (putting up a Skyhawk instead) and the clove
hitch around the mast worked great!  It did not slip at all (either the knot
itself or vertically on the mast) even under the weight of the beam.  In
fact, it held the weight of the beam for several minutes as I was removing
the last of the boom clamps.

So thanks, Steve, for the simple but great idea!

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden