[TowerTalk] yaesu g-450a cl-33 accessory

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] yaesu g-450a cl-33 accessory
From: kce@chartermi.net (kce)
Date: Fri Apr 11 18:04:59 2003
This is just a suggestion as I have not tried it and don't use the 450
rotator but why couldn't someone simply take a couple of cushcraft style
boom to mast clamp backs and insert them inside the mast brackets of the
yaesu, according to dimensions I have here they would fit right in and for
the guys using smaller antennas with standard size mast this might fit the
bill. Anybody try anything like this? I know a couple of people suggested
the cl-33 for my problem but I can not find a picture of this accessory
anywhere
ken w8ob