[TowerTalk] re dumb question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re dumb question
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 18:28:31 2003
11' above the thrust bearing can put a lot of stress on the mast, especially
with 150#'s of antennas.  I'm not a ME, but I don't think that the 1 1/4
insert helps much.  Hopefully it works out for you. I believe all of the
Yaesu rotors except the G-2800 will clamp a 1 1/2 - 2 1/2" mast.  If you
have the latter, maybe you can machine the clamp so it closes more.

John