[TowerTalk] WX0B SixPak ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WX0B SixPak ?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun Apr 13 13:35:07 2003
while we are on the subject of the six pak...

any consensyus as to a cure for relays that sometimes do not close...
WX0B told me to stretch the springs slightly and that did not seem to
fix the problem which seems to keep coming back...

I woukld run the relays a little hotter if I knew where to find a zener
that would run just a little higher...I have a supply which can supply >
12V for the box but the zener defeats that...

thoughts? respond and I can summarize...

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ

Only 13 days until the Florida QSO Party: http://www.qsl.net/fqp