[TowerTalk] RE:Wilson 6el tribander MANUAL AVAILABLE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE:Wilson 6el tribander MANUAL AVAILABLE
From: msole@loxinfo.co.th (Martin Sole)
Date: Thu Jun 5 10:39:38 2003
I now have the paperwork for the Wilson SY36 6ele tribander. Several
people asked for a copy if I managed to get one. The copy I got was on
paper, I have scanned it as a series of 11 jpg files, each compressed to
about 55K. It's not fantastic but it prints out and is useable. If you
would like a copy please let me know. If a get a lot of requests I will
put it on the homepage site.

73's
Martin, HS0ZED