[TowerTalk] Insurance claim

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance claim
From: wa9vrh@mtco.com (wa9vrh)
Date: Thu Jul 3 17:03:51 2003
Hi Steve, If you think towers and antennas are a problem you ought to deal
with adjusters and even your own insurance agent when your 1975 Cessna
Skyhawk has hail damage. However the best one of all was when your 1948
Stinson is stolen early in the morning ( based in Peoria IL.) and found in a
field outside of Redwing MN. (apologies to anyone who lives there no
connection) we are talking Super Stupid.
But to answer you question I have had replacement insurance pay for removing
and replacing a rotor zapped by lightening. The replacee was a friend of
mine that did tower work and really gave me (and the insurance company a
good deal) I was dealing with a fractured vertebra at the time. (No it had
nothing to do with flying! :)  )  73 Larry WA9VRH