[TowerTalk] Insurance Claims

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance Claims
From: Kc0kra@aol.com (Kc0kra@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 3 19:49:54 2003
Dan is right about the adjusters. I submitted a claim one time for damage
suffered. I looked over things and left a list of items and general prices. I
had
come up with about $600.00. I was not home when the adjuster came, but he
looked at my list, checked things out for himself, and left me a nice note and
check for over $3,000.00. It just won't pay to tick off the adjuster, he can
be your best friend on a claim.

                                         73   kc0kra
                                                Bing