[TowerTalk] Potentially interesting FCC ruling today

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Potentially interesting FCC ruling today
From: k0tv@adelphia.net (Jerry Muller)
Date: Tue Jul 8 06:23:17 2003
There's a Circuit Court Opinion on point as well. I don't know the cite, but
it says the same thing. The FCC completely occupies the field. State and
local ordinances are invalid. There's another one covering the FCC's total
occupation of the RF Exposure area. I think that one is in the Second
Circuit.

My opponents brought up both arguments and were shot down at the ZBA. The
arguments never came up in the Superior Court or at the Supreme Court.

73, Jerry, K0TV