[TowerTalk] 2.4 GHz Bi-Directional Amplifiers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2.4 GHz Bi-Directional Amplifiers
From: ackster@pcsonline.com (Mark Ackaway)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:12:51 2003
Hello Chuck,

www.ydi.com
www.hyperlinktech.com

I would be VERY interested in knowing who your wireless ISP is and what
your setup is.  If you just go throwing an AMP on the system, that
could make matters worst for you and others on the system.  What size
AMP are they recommending?  If they are not willing to help you decide,
let me know and I may be able to recommend something for you.  I've
been a wISP in FL for two years now.  By no means am I an expert, but
I sure I can help with a bit more info.

What type of equipment at the Base?
What type of equipment at your site?
How far from the base are you?
What type of obstructions between you and the Base?

 Mark                            mailto:ackster@pcsonline.com

CS> Having problems with my wireless internet access and have advised to
CS> purchase a 2.4 GHz Bi-Directional Amplifier.  Does anyone have any ideas
CS> where to get one of these items at a reasonable price??   Thanks, in
advance.