[TowerTalk] Repairing PVC?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Repairing PVC?
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 19:18:01 2003
I had a new septic system installed a few years ago and the backhoe clipped
by 4" PVC conduit.  Mine was broke all the way around, but the wires were
unharmed.  I removed the jagged edges and cut another piece of PVC a little
longer than the gap.  I then sliced it in half a and cemented it in
position.  I also secured it with hose clamps.