[TowerTalk] Putting up BX & R-25 towers - Advise??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Putting up BX & R-25 towers - Advise??
From: DanW8KMX@aol.com (DanW8KMX@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 11:47:15 2003
Hello to all. I am new to the group.
I have read several of the archived messages and find conversations
interesting and technical. Good job guys.

I am putting up a HD Rohn BX to 56 ft and a separate Rohn 25 to 60 feet.
Although Rohn gives some guidelines on the cement base, much is not crystal
clear.
I had decided to overdesign the base and now have holes about 4 ft x 4 ft and
6 feet deep. I am now ready to design the rebar system.

I am interested in your opinion about the size of the base and the rebar
structure. Also any information regarding grounding would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dan Coleman, W8KMX
Walhalla, SC