[TowerTalk] Pull rope twisted in conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pull rope twisted in conduit
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Fri Aug 1 12:03:57 2003
My vote would be to pull all the cables and ropes out, and suck a brand new
rope through, then use that one to pull several new ones.  A shopvac on one
end will nicely pull mason's twine or equivalent through quite a long
distance of conduit. If you need more air drag, a wad of masking tape
works, as does one of those foam antenna balls.

(You did limit the sum of bend angles  in the conduit to 360 degrees
between pull boxes, right? Some of those NEC rules exist for a good reason)