[TowerTalk] Re: (Tower Talk) Antenna element vibration damping - How

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: (Tower Talk) Antenna element vibration damping - How
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White K4OJ)
Date: Sat Aug 9 16:06:35 2003
...with riveted elements I have never had a tip fall out!  My HyGain and
Cushcraft beams have all been modified to riveted element construction,
which also do NOT snag on the guy wires on the way up!

It is cheap and easy...

Cordless drill with 1/8" hs bit... drill... insert pop rivet... squeeze
rivet tool... voila... done...

K4OJ