[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Wed Aug 13 16:58:10 2003
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 08:51:53PM -0000, Bob Puharic wrote:
> A common mistake; this is NOT a democracy. It never was, nor was it intended
> to be. This country is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.  Athens was a democracy.
> Minorities, including hams, have RIGHTS in this country which the majority
> can not rescind.  Use 'em or LOSE 'em.

I forget.

Am I subscribed to TowerTalk, or alt.politics?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops