[TowerTalk] Rotator control refurb

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator control refurb
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 09:13:14 2003
In a message dated 8/15/03 9:36:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
davec@netdave.com writes:

> Thanks for the info Jim. Yeah, I'm not questioning the reason for the brake
>  switch, I was just wondering why one couldn't automate the "coasting" delay
>  rather than relying on the operator to determine when rotational inertia
has
>  settled down.

    Bob, W7BA, does my rotator work and has a REAL simple circuit that only
has a couple of components that'll give you a little brake delay. It's so
simple I wonder why there are whole QST articles with logic circuits and boards
do the same thing. You can contact him at W7BA@comcast.com.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH