[TowerTalk] Help with antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with antenna
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun Aug 17 13:28:25 2003
C31XR (With T2X) for 4 Indiana winters now - not a problem.  SWR same great
numbers as the day it went up at 72 ft.  Nothing has fallen off or become
loose.  No WARC bands, but that was OK with me.  NO TRAPS and NO HOSE
CLAMPS - That was important to me - QRO RTTY contesting, no traps to fry
etc.  I wouldn't trade mine for anything.  My F12 experience has been
nothing but positive.  I can send you some photos if interested.  GL - 73,
John, WA9ALS