Re: [TowerTalk] Slings instead of knots

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slings instead of knots
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
I can certainly aggree with Steve's comments! I bought
several slings from Champion some years ago and use
them (and carabiners) all the time. The only rope I
use is a haul rope. I was just up on my tower last
Sunday dismantling a prop pitch that needs some new
bearings. I wondered how I ever got along without my
slings and carabiners! The job went very smoothly.

73, Stew K3ND

HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com