Re: [TowerTalk] Slings instead of knots

To: AA6DX <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slings instead of knots
From: "Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:46:30 -0400
another reason I like box wrenches and rathcet boxes... the fit nicely on a carribeener... which then can be latched on a tower brace until needed again - just don't forget to bring them down with you :-)

AA6DX wrote:
SENDING A WRENCH UP THE LINE .. Simply split the line, by turning the line
in .. usuallly .. the counter clocks wise mode, make an opening WITHIN THE
BRAID .. and, there you go, put your wrench, bolt, whatever, in the line ..
and, you can do this multiple times .. then hoist away. Have done this many
many hundreds of times, OM .. worky worky, each and every time.
73, Y'all .. Mark AA6DX
----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <jameswarren@swbell.net>