Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower base hole?

To: <EL34GUY@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower base hole?
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:21:59 -0400
Let's see if I understand correctly: You're getting down in a 4 foot square
hole... that's 7 feet deep, 15" over your head... in dirt soft enough to dig
by hand in 4 hours,  and you're going to undercut the sides ("bell it
out")???  Haven't you been paying attention to the postings here?  For your
wife's sake, I hope your insurance is paid up.  :-)  Jerry K3BZ