[TowerTalk] Tribander report

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander report
From: "Tom Champlin" <w0hh@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:16:30 -0500
The tribander report is completely impartial. In fact, I bought my Cushcraft X9
based on it. I have not been sorry. No other such data exist. Those not really
familiar with which tribander or vertical to buy should purchase the
appropriate
volume. Today's tribanders are much more expensive than they were even 10 years
ago. Therefore a good study such as this one could save you from making a real
expensive mistake. People have tried to attack this report before, but I would
ask them: Have you produced such a report?? Of course not, your just full of
hot air!

73, Tom W0HH