Re: [TowerTalk] Gov't Study to Collect Empirical Data on Towers vs.Birds

To: Steven Gehring <stevekz9g@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gov't Study to Collect Empirical Data on Towers vs.Birds...
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:23:29 -0700
If Michigan wants some evidence, they can send a team to my house to collect the sh*t that lands on the deck under my tower. Seems pretty clear that birds love towers.

/Rick N6XI

Steven Gehring wrote:

The Mobile Radio Technology Bulletin has reported that the FCC has signed an
agreement Wednesday with the State of Michigan to gather and collect collect
empirical data on towers vs. birds as the State builds out its statewide
public safety communications system.