Re: [TowerTalk] N4XM Match Info request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N4XM Match Info request
From: "Paul Christensen, Esq." <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:23:56 -0500
Major operator error on my part:  Bill Ralston's message was sent privately,
not to the group.   I should have been more careful in my use of the "reply
all" button and in not seeing the towertalk address come up in the recipient
window.    I have already sent him a personal note of apology.

-Paul, W9AC