[TowerTalk] Decoder/Remote Antenna Switch Question

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Decoder/Remote Antenna Switch Question
From: "Les Kalmus" <leslie.kalmus@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:29:41 -0500
Hello All,

I am working on a new tower & wire antenna installation (it's below
freezing right?) and I need to get a band decoder and remote antenna
switch. It will switch 2 or 3 antennas now, and, most likely more later.

Currently, I run SO1R and I am planning on SO2R for the not too distant
future.

Anyone have a suggestion on which decoder/remote antenna switch combo
works really well? No failures, weather problems, arc-over, low swr,
reliable, etc.

I have an FT-1000D and an Orion. I will start with the Orion and add the
FT1K later.

TIA.

73 Les
W2LK