[TowerTalk] Commercial towers

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Commercial towers
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:46:07 -0600
Ok, lets make a deal....

I work with a number of commercial towers, located in
MO, KY, IN, OK, AR, KS.

We need site cleanup, HAMS need tower space.

I am willing to offer at most sites, a swap for this.

The local ham group weedeats around the fence,
(normally about 40 - 50 running feet) and makes a
site check once a month.  I may call on them to make
a breaker check from time to time.

We give them a place on the tower, and a place
in the shelter, free AC power, etc.  (Within reason,
no 1500 watt repeaters for free AC)

The club would also be my first contact for any
maintenance I needed on the ground at the site.

Does this sound fair?

Any takers?