Re: [TowerTalk] Re: One more ground radial question

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: One more ground radial question
From: "Tom Champlin" <w0hh@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:04:04 -0600
That is exactly what I would like to know. I know from experience that many
radials will make a vertical work much better, but I would like to see some
real world tests, not mathematical conjecture. Surely someone in the history
of radio has taken a vertical and added a few radials and taken some kind of
measurements and then added more radials ant taken the measurements again,
and so on. If anyone has a reference to such testing, I for one would like
to read it too.

73, Tom W0HH