RE: [TowerTalk] Tram

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Tram
From: "Matt" <aa7bg@3rivers.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:30:45 -0700
Doesn't neccessarily take two people. I trammed up a 2 ele 40 to 85 feet
then pulled the mast up another ten feet and then trammed up a 5 ele 20
(only 34' boom). Not monster antennas, but did the whole thing myself except
for the pulling up of the mast where I got help from K7ABV who used his
pickup, pulling through the rope system I'd set up. I wanted help on this
part in case something hung up or bound.

Happy Holidays,

Matt--K7BG