RE: [TowerTalk] Re: JEFA Tech Cable - Direct from the company

To: "'Jim Lux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"'WD0M'" <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Re: JEFA Tech Cable - Direct from the company
From: "A.J. Farmer (JEFA Tech)" <ajfarmer@jefatech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:37:10 -0500
Hi Jim,

After reading the discussion, I can see exactly how the description our
cable on the website was not as clear as it should have been.  I have
just updated it.  The intent was to use Times LMR400 as a reference
since most people are already very familiar with the specs of that
cable.  It was certainly not meant to mislead.  I really appreciate your
input and I'm glad that Joe (WD0M) made me aware of the discussion.

I am the owner of the company which is a small "Mom and Pop" business.
We obviously cater to the Wi-Fi industry, but being a HAM myself, I
market some of the products to the HAM community as well.  I am very
particular about the quality of the products we manufacture and
distribute and absolutely guarantee the quality and stand behind
everything we sell 100%.  That is the honest way to operate and is the
only way to survive (especially as a small business) in the age of
discussion groups where word of mouth spreads quickly. ;-)  Our lower
pricing than the industry average is just a way to try to attract
business.  I guess in some cases it works against us and the quality of
the products can be doubted.

Our certificate of compliance for this cable is attached, as you
requested.  It is also available on our website at this link:
http://jefatech.com/LL400Specs.pdf

If you have any other questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks and 73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
JEFA Tech
http://www.jefatech.com